Hey cuties-Happy Thursday!
I wanted to share with you just a little bit about my favorite protein powder on the market right now–Aloha True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder.
Aloha True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
You’re probably thinking okay girl, you’re just some health-conscious hippie who doesn’t eat meat. Guess what? If you thought that, you are wrong! Well, kind of. I most definitely am a health-conscious chick, but ya girl definitely eats meat as well. As the name of my blog implies, I am all about balance.
There are so many reasons why Aloha True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder is my current favorite and here they are:
- 18 grams of plant-based protein
- Complete amino acid profile
- 200 mg Omega 3
- Excellent source of iron and magnesium
- Only 4 grams of sugar per serving
- NO stevia, soy, gluten, and dairy
- Nothing artificial
Besides the amazing health benefits, quite frankly I think it has the best taste as well! WIN WIN!
I like to blend it into my smoothies every morning and it packs the extra protein punch I need to get me through the AM!
Here is a sample smoothie recipe that I absolutely LOVE:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana (50 calories)
- 1 TBSP raw cacao powder (31 calories)
- 2 scoops Aloha True Vanilla Bean Protein Powder (150 calories)
- 1 TBSP PB2 (or fresh nut butter of your choice) (45 calories)
- 1/2 – 1 cup organic almond milk (45 calories)
- Ice (optional)
Blend until desired consistency!
Total Calories= 321
Total Protein= 23 grams
I promise you, this smoothie is DELICIOUS and loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and protein!
Great deal going on right now too! You can get 1 lb for only $29.99. But really, your health is priceless, so buy this today!
Click Below! Only $29.99!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!