Check out this AMAZING recipe for Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes! All natural, wholesome ingredients with a burst of raspberry and lemon tang!
I think the key piece to this recipe is making a raspberry purée (see recipe for raspberry puree below)
- Purée 80z raspberries with 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 cup water, 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Heat all together
- Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch in 1 Tablespoon of water – add to raspberry mixture
- Bring everything to a boil
- Reduce heat and cook until sauce thickens (4-5 minutes)
- Pour into a jar and let cool – refrigerate – keeps for 3-5 days
Once you have made the raspberry sauce you are ready to start making the pancakes!
Are you ready for this?
Follow the recipe below and feel free to enjoy your pancakes with or without the raspberry sauce (I HIGHLY recommend using the sauce) it makes all the difference! Plus, no butter or nasty greasy toppings are necessary if you use a fruit purée!