It’s Saturday Smoothie Day!
I woke up this morning and knew that I needed to start the weekend off right! I went straight to the fridge and pulled out all the fruits! and of course veggies! I mean, DUH look at this smoothie bowl–it’s GREEN!
So what ingredients did I use?
- 2 handfuls of organic spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, mango and raspberries (medley)
- Freshly squeezed juice of half an orange
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop Vega vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup (or more if you desire a smoothie that is less “thick”) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
That’s it! Super quick, easy, full of fiber, plant-based delicious-ness and will give you all the energy you need to tackle today!