Shoutout to my friend Brittany for this amazing recipe! It is 100% paleo and 100% delicious! Share this recipe with your friend like Britt did with me!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the top and bottom of the waffle iron or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, oats, vanilla and salt in blender until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the egg mixture into the waffle iron, close gently and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately…or should I say DEVOUR!!!