These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are gluten free, easy to make, and delicious!! This recipe has been in my family for years, and I vow to keep the recipe going as long as I am alive! They are the best peanut butter cookies in the world. Not only are they tasty, they are also SUPER easy to make. All you need is some peanut butter, sugar, and an egg! How easy is that?!
I typically use Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, but you can use any brand. As much as I LOVE organic PB and use it for everything, it isn’t best when it comes to baking these cookies. Stick to good ol’ Skippy (the hydrogenated oil is clutch for this recipe). I promise, it makes all the difference.
- 1 cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat egg in large mixing bowl, then add sugar and peanut butter
- Mix together until creamy consistency
- Roll tablespoon size balls of dough and drop them on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart
- Use a fork and press the dough to make a cross hatch
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Do not overbake
- These cookies are best when they are soft and just barely brown on the bottom
- Let cool on wire rack